Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

A whole bunch of sappiness

Warning, sappy post ahead. 
You have been warned. 

I would bet my life, like I bet my heart, that you were the one baby 
I've never been so sure of anything before, you're driving my heart crazy

I can't hold out
I can't hold back now
Like I've done before 

Darling, look at me
I've fallen like a fool for you
Baby can't you see
I'd do anything you want me to

I tell myself I'm in too deep
Then I fall a little farther
Every time you look at me

 How do you do that babe?
Make me feel like I'm, the only girl alive for you
I don't know what it is that makes me feel like this 
First time in your arms I knew 

 The way you held me
I knew that this could be
What I've been waiting to find

Darling look at me, I've fallen like a fool for you
Darling can't you see, I'd do anything you want me to
I tell myself, I'm in too deep
Then I fall a little farther
Every time you look at me

6 months down.
Forever to go. 
I love you E. 

5 comments:

  1. Hoooowwww sweet. You sappy little love bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sappy. Super cute! Love the pics at Camp Randall! Did you get my email about the midwest blogger get together? I would love to finally meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sappy posts! You two are so cute! And I love all your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Like everyone one else above I enjoy sappy post! )

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo