Happy Lent, friends! I had a really hard time sacrificing something this year. Normally I give up pop, dessert, or like last year, mac and cheese. But this year, I gave up pop and desserts as a new years "goal." So, I chose one for E and I. No Culvers.
We have a Culvers literally less then a mile down the road from us. When dinner plans aren't made, or needed on a quick whim, we head to Culver's. And it's time to put it to a STOP. Besides, our waist lines aren't friendly to it either. I figure, if we can do it the next few weeks, then maybe it will carry over to not doing it on a "whim" for the rest of the time we live here. Fingers crossed!
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I go in "phases" with my Pinterest account. Some weeks I am a pin-aholic and have to pin any and everything. Other weeks, I barely go on it except to think about a SPD project. This week, has been more of the first option. This week, no SPD and instead "Oh, how Pinteresting!"
We have a Culvers literally less then a mile down the road from us. When dinner plans aren't made, or needed on a quick whim, we head to Culver's. And it's time to put it to a STOP. Besides, our waist lines aren't friendly to it either. I figure, if we can do it the next few weeks, then maybe it will carry over to not doing it on a "whim" for the rest of the time we live here. Fingers crossed!
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I go in "phases" with my Pinterest account. Some weeks I am a pin-aholic and have to pin any and everything. Other weeks, I barely go on it except to think about a SPD project. This week, has been more of the first option. This week, no SPD and instead "Oh, how Pinteresting!"







Bahahaha! Love your pins. Especially the football and Taylor swift one.
ReplyDeleteHaha oh my god I love these! And haha Jim Carey taught me how to spell beautiful also! I always think about the way he said it.
ReplyDeleteso many cute pins!! i really like the paper vs. rock one. super cute!
ReplyDeleteLOL ohhhh em gee I peed a little with the Taylor Swift pic.
ReplyDeleteAnd what the heck is Culvers? lol
Us East Coasters never heard of that!
no cluvers? awe man! Props to you! :) I couldn't do it...
ReplyDelete-wHiT
new follower from the pinteresting linkup today!
ReplyDeletei looove that football pin. i saw it and laughed so hard!
totally the truth :)
simplekindofwonderful.blogspot.com
I think it's weird that people give Taylor Swift a hard time about how many guys she's dated. If she were a boy, no one would bat an eyelash. It's a really stupid double standard. 23-year-olds date; get over it, everybody.
ReplyDelete