Image Map

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday's Letters

I haven't done a "Friday Letter's" in a long time, and figured since I have this Friday free, first this month, I would gladly participate! Plus, it's nice to take a few minutes to reflect in the week.

Dear Husband; This week has had me feeling like we're newlyweds again. We may be "over-sharing," to work on this communication, but I love every second. You've been making me laugh non-stop this week, I only thought this picture was fitting.  Dear girl talk; Spending 4 hours on the phone Wednesday night between two of my best girls was exactly the therapy I could have asked for this week. I love how I can pick up right where we left off with all of my girls. Dear new adventures; E and I are so excited to take the next step in our marriage...no, not babies. I'll be sure to let you guys follow along the way as we get further into the process. As E says, "we're gonna be real adults."  Dear ankle; It's been 2 weeks. I'd like to be able to point my toes. Maaaaybe I should make that trip to the doctor this week. Bye bye bank account. Dear laundry; Next week, can you figure out how to get yourself put away? Apparently the step between folding and putting away is hard work. Dear spring; I need you to get here now. Between weekends with friends, weekend get-aways, warmer weather, and new adventures, I could not be more excited!! Dear blogger friends; You guys are so sweet and I can't believe how awesome it is that I have found some of you. Daily emails, laughs on twitter, it's never ending and it's the best! Even though I've been a horrible blogger this week, you guys have still made me feel amazing. :)

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Awww I love love LOVE that picture!! You guys are too stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! I have a feeling I'm going to love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute photo!! girl talk is alway the best.. and I am excited to see what the new changes are going to be!! A new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh! Is it a house!? I bet it's a hoooouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute photo! I am a new follower- I found you on the Friday Letter link up! Hope you stop by my blog and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SOO ready for Spring!! After the ice we had here last night, I'm ready for constant warmth and sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love youuuu! & Spring! ...which needed to be here the day after Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful photo I love that dress over sharing with the hubs is totally ok and fun too! I love doing that with my hubs! OOOOh can't wait to hear what you guys are up to! I soooo wish Spring would hurry up to it is hard to believe Easter is in March this year lol!

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  9. found you from the link-up! i am so excited for spring but keep hoping that it will rain more here over the next few months. (summer means fire season for us.)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo