Image Map

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Or more exciting, Happy Thursday! I can say that I'm not doing anything exciting tonight for our first newlywed Valentine's Day [waaaah!], as E is out of town for work. I plan on spending the night with my madre, for heart shaped pizza & Grey's. Score! 

We have quite the exciting weekend ahead - yay!, but for now, I thought I'd share with you our Vday celebrations of past. 

2010
Our first Valentine's! E was still in school at UWP, so I drove down there for the day/evening. He even skipped class for me, le gasp! That rebel! That night, we planned on Mexican, but it was over an hour wait. Apparently in that small college town, everyone wanted Mexican. So off to Pizza Hut it was. It was nothing extravagant, nothing too over the top, but I loved every second of it.

2011
 During this time, E was with a company that had him traveling the states for 3 months at a time, or until a job was complete. So, he was in Houston for Valentine's Day! I took off work, and flew into San Antonio on a Friday, where we played tourists. We drove back to Houston on Saturday, and on Valentine's Day, we decided to explore the area. We started with a Sonic picnic lunch at the water wall, and ended the day at Pappasito's (Mexican), where it was decorated straight out of a movie. It honestly reminded me of the Sex and the City movie, when Miranda & Carrie have chinese for Vday. 




2012
Last year, E was with a new/current company and actually coming home to me every night! However, his job was in Milwaukee, over an hour from "home." I left my job the Friday before, and we decided we'd get a hotel and stay in Milwaukee for the week. We looked at places to live, did some wedding stuff, and took in the "new" area. That night, we went to a wonderful  restaurant and had such a great waitress! 
Holy white!! We decided to stop fake baking and were both SUFFERING at this point!

I can't wait to share with you guys what we do this weekend! And to all those lovies out there, enjoy your day. I hope you all get spoiled! See you Monday :) xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh I can't wait to hear about what you do this weekend!!!!
    You guys are such a good looking couple I cannot even take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. V-day is the best! Yay for being married this year!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo