Very last Wedding Wednesday recap! Next week you're in for something special, and then it's our anniversary!!! I am so, so excited. Today I can't wait to share with you all the little details that went into the wedding. Some of them were a long and exhausting process to put together, other's fell in our laps. Either way, all these details represented us perfectly and I love that they are still around our house to remind us of the love that day.
 |
| Candy Buffet! This took the most planning out of anything. Thankfully I have an amazing Mother who took care of it! |
 |
| Our amazing GiGi's cupcakes! We still get questions and raves about them to this day :) |
 |
| Mr found this cake topper. It screams "us." |
 |
| Our "guest book," aka marriage advice hearts. Still have to do something with them! |
Obviously us die hard Badgers had Badger cornhole! In order for us to kiss, our guests needed to get it in the hole. We have my amazing dad to thank for making these from scratch for us. They're now used at tailgates!
Haha! Love the cornhole things! Such a great idea!
ReplyDeleteAll your details are so cool. I love everything.
The hanger is great! =D
I LOVE your Badger garter! And I also had a custom hanger like yours...unfortunately didn't get any pictures of my dress hanging on it like I hoped but I still love it :) And that Packer cake topper? Genius. :)
ReplyDelete