Alright. We've recapped the rehearsal, the ceremony, it's only logical to head to the reception! I'm just gonna get it outta the way. The only negative of the reception -- the blue background lights. We don't have too many pictures from the reception, which is unheard of for both our families. The reason being, the blue backlighting. For some reason, it worked against the flash, and made many pictures either super grainy, or super dark.
On to the better things! Since we are huge sports fans, it only made sense our wedding party walked in to the Packer's theme song....
Some of them even did the Clay Matthews pose as they came in. Loved it!
Mr and I chose to come in to our favorite song from our favorite movie, "Hitch."
Off to cake cutting, where Mr. had very strict instructions to NOT shove it in my face. Considering I pinched every penny possible to splurge and get my make-up done for the wedding, no way was frosting going to ruin it!
After some great speeches by our parents, best man, and maid of honor, it was time for some dancing.
![]() |
| All my "dad's." |
We ended the night with everyone circled around us as we danced to "Don't stop believing" by Journey. This was the only time all day I had tears. I was so overwhelmed with all the love in the room for us that I couldn't hold them back anymore. It was honestly that most magical day I ever could have wished for.











Awww! I love it. =) you looked beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove that you incorporated your Packers into the wedding :) Jared and I came into "Welcome to the Jungle" haha- great minds think alike! ;) You are STUNNING lady!
ReplyDeleteLOVE. Gosh you are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYour cupcakes are so colorful! I love it! It looks like such a beautiful day!!
ReplyDeleteI still love your dress so much!
ReplyDelete