Back for another Wedding Wednesday, this time for ceremony details!
Our morning started bright and early as we had to be to the hotel by 7:30 am for hair and make-up. I take that back. My mom and I were there by 7:30, hair people got there at 8, and the bridal party trickled in after. I was one of the last to get my hair done, and was able to just enjoy the company of my girls. During that time, I made my soon-to-be husband a lovely beer cake, and we rocked out to none other then Britney Spears, Whitney Houston, and some "Call me, Maybe?"

Our ceremony wasn't until 2:30, so until that time we just laid low. There were still programs to be folded, and everyone but myself ate lunch. I was sooo anxious to see Mr, and it was nice to know he was feeling the same way. Finally I did a "first look" with my Dad, and then it was time. All the girls went ahead of me, and I was shut in the business office hallway. It was probably only 5 minutes I was back there, but it felt like forever. I was literally jumping up and down with excitement, and twirling every which way in my dress like a little girl.
 |
| Pinterest influence: The girl's all had post-it's that said "Here comes your hot wife!" |
 |
| sand ceremony |
 |
| At this point, I couldn't look at him without crying. And since we had a "no tears allowed" rule, I was reading Lindsey's binder instead. |
 |
| It would only make sense to have this much laughter in our ceremony. |
 |
| Someone forgot the words! |
LOVE the post it idea!! Too cute! Ohhh my gosh, Eion's face when he looks at you! So cute. I die. =D
ReplyDeleteLOVE the post its!!
ReplyDelete