Friday, July 26, 2013
Currently....
reading: Currently all my "mags." Ya know, US Weekly, Cosmo, Glamour. All the road trip necessities.
writing: congratulations & thinking of you cards. Sometimes snail mail is the best mail.
listening to: Garth Brooks Pandora. Trust me, the best country station. Besides Shania.
thinking: about my KINDERGARTEN CLASSROOM! Pinterest is the devil for all the ideas I have in my head right now.
feeling: excited!!! Weekend get-a-way with my love, classroom shopping this week, hair appointment this week (first since CHRISTMAS), and anniversary pics!
wishing: it was fall. I know, I'm trying to enjoy the summer weather. But fall means I get to start my job, and football season starts. Did I mention I obsess over the fall weather?
wearing: My newest maxi dress. I've become addicted to TJMaxx. A $7 dress, yes please.
loving: life. I have been so reflective lately and can't believe all that I've been blessed with. My amazing husband, our family and support system, this new job, everything that's going to now start our future. It's an amazing thing, isn't it?
hating: that it's almost our year anniversary. Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited to celebrate one year with the love of my life, but it just FLEW BY. I need time to slow down just a bit.
wondering: how in the world I'm going to convince my husband we need to go back to mexico.
wanting: my mama to be home. Truth be told, I'm a total mama's girl. She's my best friend. And she's been on a much deserved vacation the last week. While I'm glad she's on vacation, it means I haven't gotten a chance to talk to her at ALL. To go from talking 4-5 times a day to none at all, especially during all this royal baby madness?!! Well, it's been rough.
And cause what post would be complete without pictures... in honor of attending our millionth wedding this weekend, it's time to share some of my favorite previous wedding attended pictures.
And to leave you with some "Wedding music".....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





happy almost one year lady! :)
ReplyDeletealso, I need to add Garth to my pandora list...I don't know why he isn't on there?! and Shania! man I am slacking!
I love all the wedding pics! We're heading to one this weekend.
ReplyDeleteAhhh! Thanks for that song. I needed that this morning. Love Mr. Bubble.... And this post. I am do excited for your future! Such awesome things are happening all at once. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a total Mama's girl too. I cannot imagine not talking to my Mom at least once a day! Uh-oh... Twins agaaaaain.
Snail mail is ALWAYS the best :) And can I just have all your clothes?! You are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSnail mail is the best!!! I am still soooo excited to see YOUR classroom! Hurry up already! :)
ReplyDelete