Image Map

Thursday, July 11, 2013

The lucky ones

Our summer seems to be filled with weddings again. How that happens, I have no idea. Between showers, bachelorette/bachelor parties, and the actual "big day," it can be overwhelming at the end of the "season." However, there is one wedding we'll be looking forward too...

First off, I am not a fan of bouquet/garter tosses. I think they're kinda corny, and I'd rather be dancing. As you can see by my face, I was warning the hubby to not be naughty. He wanted to do the whole "take off with his teeth," but HELLO! The kids I nanny, previous kids I taught, AND my grandmother were there. I felt a littttle awkward. So he had to settle to pulling it off, and got super confused there were two there. 


 Mr's cousin ended up catching the garter. Him and his girlfriend have been together a wee bit longer then we did. He was a little embarrassed to say the least. 

I should mention, it may have taken me 3 tries to throw the bouquet. I apparently had some issues, face palm. And I was totally sober. 

 See the tall girl who caught it? Yup, the garter catcher's girlfriend ;)


As you can see, we were pretty darn excited about that!

And as of a few weeks ago, THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED! Not gonna lie, Mr and I are pretty excited about it, even more excited about our lucky garter and bouquet! It will be a wedding for the books, I can already tell. Congrats A&M. We are just giddy with happiness for you two. xoxo





3 comments:

  1. SO cool.

    & hey twin... I threw my garter 3 times too.

    First time= hit chandelier
    Second time= fell on the floor in front of the group of girls
    Third time= Success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome cay!!!! Talk about a good luck charm :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo