Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

Hellllo FRIDAY!

The week after a holiday week just stinks, doesn't it? But I could not be more excited to join in with DJ Whitty-Whit  for this week's #backthatazzup.

However, there's some business we need to address. Guys. I have an addiction. One of those you're kinda ashamed to admit, but at the same time you want to yell it from the rooftops and don't care who knows it.

I am obsessed with "Pretty Wicked Mom's." 

The first show, I literally watched with my jaw on the ground. You thought "Dance Mom's" was a trainwreck? Helllllo. This had no words. But then, I started to watch it every single Tuesday and before I knew it, I was freaking out that I missed it this week. Thank GOSH for DVR, right?!





Emily and Nicole. I mean, I die. I will make the trip to Atlanta just to get a Swankover. Honest to bob.
Seriously. Y'all can have your Bachelorette. Move over trainwrecks of OC & NJ.
Pretty Wicked Moms takes the cake.

Oh. And you need to download this song. It's the perfect summer jam. Now, who has a boat to take me on and grab a few drinks while we sing this song over and over.

Party People by Florida Georgia Line on Grooveshark









8 comments:

  1. This show is a mess. And these ladies are craaaazy. But it's hilarious. I just can't believe some people act like that. Lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of this show but I haven't caught it yet but that needs to happen immediately! DVR here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw the commercials for the show but haven't had the chance to watch it. Now you got me curious?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why have I not heard of this??!! I LOVE me some train wrecks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I've avoided that show. Like it's a struggle not to "check it out" & now you've made me want to even more.
    O_O

    ReplyDelete
  6. This show is such fun! I love to roll my eyes over *The Alpha mom*
    Got you from Whitney's blog, woot!

    Areeba @ Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why am I not watching this already?! Looks amazeee!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo