Image Map

Thursday, August 1, 2013

awesome august

Rabbit-Rabbit. I mean, that's what the kids still say, right?
Can we just talk about how much I love the month of August? More so then any other. Okay. That's a lie. December is pretty darn amazeballs with all that Christmas jazz.

But why August? Oh, just a few little things. Like....

my birthday.


first wedding anniversary.



football season starts. 



Oh. 
And did I mention in 13 short days, I will be starting school. As in, teaching my own classroom this year! I mentioned before, I am so, so excited and can't wait to start decorating the room in just a few short days. It's flying by faster then the speed of light. But you know what I have to say to it all?

Bring it on, August. 

3 comments:

  1. Wooooohooo for birthday month, anniversary month and DUH- football!!! :) SO excited to hear/see all about your classroom too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smiling so big at this right now. =D

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo