Image Map

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BOFF. Best Online Friend Forever.

I think we've all mentioned before how amazing this blogging world is. I know I'm beyond thankful for so many of the friendships I've gained, especially my amazing soul sister!    So imagine my surprise when I received a birthday package that only solidified everything about our relationship and how much this girl knows me. Can I say it honestly "made" my birthday? Cause it pretty much did.

So excited to open this box!!
Teacher stuff! My fellow teachers know how amazing this stuff is.

Borders, borders, borders! Happy Teacher right here.
Best Birthday girl drink everrrrr!

A new clutch? This girl so knows the way to my heart.

Isn't this scarf adorbs?!?! Will be great for school :)

Holllla!

No way can teacher's use the same scissors ;) LOVE THESE!

All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you times a million Mrs Karla! Everything was perfect and I can't wait to keep building this friendship. It is amazing. How did I get so lucky?!


1 comment:

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo