Image Map

Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend shennanies. Big time.

Guys. Today I'm pulling a fast one and recapping not this weekend, but the last. This weekend was definitely amazing and I'll do a recap later this week (plus a surprise!), but it took me a few days to recover from last weekend and then I never got around to posting.

The 27th, we headed to the middle of Iowa for a wedding for our good friends. The groom was in our wedding, and the bride is just the sweetest. Everything was transplanted from Texas, where they currently live, and was just so beautiful. The company, amazing. And to say we had a serious blast would be an understatement. We danced until the DJ stopped and couldn't believe it was over. There's really not much to leave you with, except pictures.




the girls

the boys & their girls 









4 comments:

  1. LOVING the beer tower, and those photo booth pics.
    The brides dress was breathtaking! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love weddings! And we have sooooooo done a beer tower at weddings before too hahahaha. I always gauge how fun the reception is based on how badly my feet hurt the next morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the old door as a photobooth!! So cute!! A surprise?! Is your classroom done?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love their centerpieces with the tree stumps, so pretty!! And that door photobooth is awesome too! You look great girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo