Image Map

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Long lost strangers

Oh my gooooosh! I can't believe how busy life has been, and how long it's been since I sat down and blogged. Yes, to some it may seem like "whatever, it's just a week or so," but when it's something you're use to every single day and suddenly that "release" time is gone.. it's a hard adjustment. No lie.

I will have so much to recap for you guys, hopefully starting next week. I hope to really buckle down this weekend! So much has happened this month; Anniversary pictures, anniversary get-away, birthday celebrations, best blogger buddies surprises, weddings, and all this teacher training, and my CLASSROOM, for those anxiously awaiting! 

Currently I am off to day two of religious education training, and have to admit I am worn out. Tuesday and Wednesday night I spent cleaning out my classroom, and tonight we have an ice cream social to meet our kiddos. Did I mention I'm pulling a "crazy lady" and still nannying in between all of this! Yikes stripes!

For now, a little sneaky peek of all that's going on in my world. Seriously peeps, if you wanna keep up, try me on the instagram (caylamhess), but even I'm slackin' on that too!


1. working on classroom stuff. Exciting!
2. first anniversary celebration :)
3. a rose for every month we've been married. I love that man.
4. Best blogging friend, everrrrr. All sorts of teaching supplies? Man, she sure knows the way to my heart!
5. Obsessed with this yogurt more then you know. It's become my diet.
6. This striped dress was totally a necessity on a recent Old Navy trip. I know the deets aren't that good, but it covered my ladies (great in the teaching world,) and had a total "Mad Men" vibe with a flared skirt even. Best buy of the fall :)

Have a good weekend homeslices :) Promise I'll be back with all sorts of fun things soon! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Love all of these and that dress...I will be stalking ON for it as well! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo