Obviously I mean teaching Kindergarten and I am so, so excited. There have been more then 40 hours put into making this classroom my own, and I can't believe all those little kiddos will be in the room and looking to me for guidance this school year. My nerves are on high alert but my excitement is even higher.
I'm impatiently waiting for our anniversary pictures. It's been 4 weeks since we took them. I haven't seen a single proof or anything. I feel like I can't say anything because of the fact that everything was a prize and free, but at the same time, I'm starting to get a little irked. Isn't it just professional to at least show a proof within the first few days? Or maybe that's the norm these days? Either way, we were told she wasn't busy in the month of August, hence choosing to do it then, so I assumed that meant we'd see them sooner rather then later. Mr said if we haven't seen them by mid-September, he will get in touch with her.
So until then, you have to suffer with just our anniversary night pics ;) We went to a fancy Italian restaurant, which was quite amazing I must say. Our actual anniversary was spent laying on the couch, watching movies, taking numerous naps together, and just being. Oh. There was champs drank, and cake ate. Did I tell you our cake was just as good as the day of? YES YES YES!
![]() |
| I was beyond thrilled "chunk" was part of our night ;) |
![]() |
| Tough guy. |





Ohhh my gosh you are gorgeous. But I say that all the time!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to be amazing today- and all year long!!
Those kiddos are lucky. And hey- get on that photographer!!!
You know how my wedding photog took advantage..don't let that happen! =)
aw I love this- you are so pretty!
ReplyDelete