Image Map

Saturday, August 17, 2013

P to the R to the IVACY

With this whole "new job" thing going on, I've been advised to put all shades of social media on privacy lock-down until after the school year starts. Phew! With that being said, this blog needs to become "hush hush" for the next few weeks. If I've invited you, feel super duper special cause it means I've formed a special blogger "friendship" with you and can't imagine not sharing some things with you.


xoxoxox

5 comments:

  1. I feel pretty special and hope all is going well setting up and Getting ready for the new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I got the super special invite! Cant wait to hear more about the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is okay- did something happen? Or is this just precautionary?! Thanks for including me :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo