Image Map

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"How you know you found the one" - Birthday Takeover

Friends! Today I am off celebrating my birthday!! And first thing tomorrow? First anniversary vacay. And my soul sister told me she wanted to take over my blog for my birthday, who would say no to that?!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hi!
 I'm Karla & I'm taking over Cayla's blog today.
Now before you roll your eyes and head for the little "x" button because you are sick of reading guest posts, I really want to just tell you a list of 10 things.  That is all.  
Real quick.  I promise.
How You Know You've Found "The One"


(And when I say "the one"... I mean... your blogging bestie, of course)
1.  You know that one blogger that comments on almost every single one of your posts,
and she says the SWEETEST things like, "you are so pretty" or "I love reading your posts everyday"
or "We are so alike that it's actually scaring the crap out of me?"
Well... get to know them!  They could very well be your long lost soulmate!
2.  One day, you log into blogger and you start proofreading some posts you've written....
and then you realize that you aren't proofreading your own posts, you are actually reading your soulmate's blog.  That is how freakishly similar you are!
3.  After about 10-20 blog posts where you find at least 3 similarities in each one,
you find the need to email said blogger about these crazy coincidences.
4.  You email back and forth everyday for a whole week and realize that you have more and more in common than you ever thought possible.
5.  The emailing doesn't just stop at one week.  You continue emailing everyday for months and it just kind of never stops and it becomes part of your daily routine to write to them and read what they say back.  
6.  Your day feels weird without hearing from them or writing to them.
7.  You start having incredibly deep conversations that you haven't had with even your closest "in real life" friends.  Sometimes the conversations get a little bit "TMI" but neither of you mind.  You confide in each other about pretty much everything.
8.  You decide it's time to exchange numbers.  And start snapchatting on the reg.
9.  You find out your birthdays are back to back.  
August 6th and August 7th.
And your minds are officially blown.
10.  You decide to do guest posts for each other on your birthdays because, well... why not?!
Happy Birthday to my blogging bestie, Cayla!


Honestly, I'd be lost without our daily emails!
And because guest posts (well, any posts for that matter) are too "blah" without pictures,
here is the creepiest picture ever.  
Hahaha!
Happy Birthday, Friend! 
Love ya!
=)
Show Cayla some birthday love today!

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by because Karla said I should, and she is right - you're just as awesome as she is! Happy Birthday! Aren't blog friends the best? It is a crazy world this whole blogging thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS the creepiest picture.. Anyway...happy birthday! I'm a huge Karla fan which hopefully means I'm a huge fan of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Cayla!!! I hope it's a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You guys are so cute- even in your creepy picture together!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Cayla!! I Hope it's as wonderful as you are! :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo