Image Map

Friday, June 28, 2013

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

It's the weekend. Refer to my title.
And because it's finally friday, we'll start out with our #backthatazzup song. 
I can't be the only one who has serious flashbacks to summer nights in the gym, covered in chalk from head to toe, and blaring this song when the "Top 8 at 8" came on way back in high school. Or... I can. 


Let's recap this week shall we. 

Spent more hours then I thought possible job searching. 



Celebrated our "engage-aversary" with Mr and giggled all night like it was our first date. 



Found more problems with my car. This car is really crampin' my summer's savings style. 



Got Mr's anniversary gift. Let's just say, I'm the best wife, ever. 




Oh. And if you haven't put these recipes in your "fourth of july bash" note on your phone, do so now. Or start the weekend off the right way. Either way, get your Vitamin V. It's important. 



1 comment:

  1. ::Ladies, hands up, let me see you shake your stuff.
    A, B, C, and D cups, itty bitty and a big ole butt::
    Haha, this song is totally still on my mp3! :))
    No shame in my game.
    Oh and that job searching GIF, story.of.my.life. I spent half the day yesterday looking at job listings and it put me in the WORST mood (like it always does). & Then I picked up a job listing paper from the mall today. Sucks so bad!
    And I fail so bad when it comes to getting hubbys birthday/anniversary gift. I mean both were at the beginning of this month & I still haven't gotten his gift. FAIL!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo