Image Map

Monday, June 17, 2013

Miss Punctual is fashionably late.

A little late to the party today. Monday's are rough. Between Mr. leaving at 3:30 in the morning, me trying to convince Chunk to get into his carrier and head out of town, not to mention 8 am working. Sorry if that sounds pretentious.. I've been spoiled the last few months! You'd think since we go to bed at 8 pm.... nope. It makes it worse.

Anyways, as usual for a Monday...



FRIDAY:

I was a horrible blogger and didn't take a single picture. We did the whole Mexican thing. There's just something about this weather that makes me want to sit on the patio, enjoy a margarita or two, and demolish multiple baskets of chips & salsa. If I could have done that every day this weekend, it would've been heaven. 

SATURDAY:

Someone wanted to help with laundry at the crack of dawn. Then? Errands. Errands. More errands. I was all about Panera, Mr. was all about 5 guys. Guess who won. Hint: not the healthy option. Add in a trip to Kohls - a dress for a wedding, score, Walmart - surprising dresses there too!, Target, & the grocery store... a very worn out couple. Since we didn't get home until after 4, we decided it wouldn't be the smartest idea to take a nap. I went a little crazy with some "summer" decorations for the apartment while out, so we got home and I made my new  "America" display. Dinner we decided to get all fancy schmancy. I saw an ad in the paper for a Father's Day brunch with bacon wrapped sirloin, $30+. We did it for 12. And I won wife points off the CHARTS. 










SUNDAY:

You guessed it - a Fasha's day celebration. We headed to my Step-Aunt's house for a cook-out with my Dad, nothing too exciting. Oh, I may have gotten a little bit sun burnt. The sun wore.us.out and we ended up napping when we got home. We basically got up, ate some leftovers, and were back to bed by 9. We are so, so fun.



Did anyone watch the Client List finale last night? Ho.Lee.Shiiiz. I plan on watching it again, tonight. Winner.

4 comments:

  1. Helloooo wittle kitty.

    I always want Panera & Taylor NEVER DOES. Super annoying. Also, I want that flowery dress nowww

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't do Panera. Their food always makes me feel blah. I do love their green tea though!

    Sweet score on the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could sit outside EVERY weekend and have margs, chips and salsa I WOULD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uuuummm first of all, I could eat chips and salsa with any type of beverage any day with you!! also those dresses are beyond super cute and that sirloin looks heavenly!!! sounds like an absolutely awesome weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo