Image Map

Friday, June 21, 2013

It's hot.

Yesterday morning I was sitting and watching twitter, just waiting for Whitdizzle to post about #backthatazzup. Guess what never happened. Because it was thursday. Man. I am a frickin' genius.

My butt is currently up super early because the kid's decided since it will be 90some degrees, we are spending it at the water park. Guess who forgot her swimsuit. And who is NOT ready to be in a swimsuit anyways. But considering all I have left to wear are maxi dresses, that ain't gonna fly either. Unless I pull a Raven.  Moral of the story: Off to Walmart for some $5 swimsuit stuff.

Since it's the longest day of the summer, I plan on making Mr. take me somewhere that has outside seating. By a lake. Not being picky at all.

And since all week the kid's have been saying, "it's hot," and all I've said in reply is "disco inferno" I bet you can figure out my #backthatazzup song.

Disco Inferno by 50 Cent on Grooveshark











6 comments:

  1. Basically, seeing you call me "Whitdizzle" just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hot. Too hot. I want fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove me some hot weather!! We plan on boating all weekend! Rock a bathing suit and dont worry about it girl, what do you think they think seeing me and this bulging (white) belly lol you gotta look better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. you crack me up, sista. Happy Weekend! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL- hope you found a cheap/cute suit!! I am SO not ready to be in a bathing suit either…. and the 4th of july/boating will be here WAY too soon- ick!!

    Goooood song choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fiddy Cent had some JAMS back in the day!!! Srrsly. THE BEST ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo