Image Map

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Weekend Update on a Wednesday


This weekend took a bit of recovering from, hence the recap, mid-week. Plus, when your husband leaves extra early, 3:45 am early, for a meeting hours away, it's really hard to fall back asleep. I may be appreciative of this once I have to get up this early for work, on my break, not so much.

Friday; Last week I was actually house-sitting/cat-sitting for my Mom while she was on vacation. It was nice being back in Madison, but I sure missed that hubby of mine. I went and got my nails did with some friends. The guy totally grabbed the wrong bottle and I am just too chicken to ever say anything so I walked away with awesome bright red nails... not pale pink. I also, finally, finished both seasons of Orange is the New Black, and season 2 of FNL, again. That show never gets old.




If I could be Tami Taylor... I'd be good.

Saturday; Our first wedding of 3 within this next month! Schnikes! This one was about 25 minutes from us, on a beautiful barn setting. It was so casual, yet stunning. A simple ceremony, a bride side vs groom side game of volleyball, bags, ladder toss, and lots of wine consumed. They had the cutest favors, as everyone picked a glass as theirs for the night. Did I mention they had Chuck wine? Oh yes. The way to this girl's heart. And there's a good chance E estimated I probably drank 2 and a half, 3 bottles worth. I sure paid for it with my friend John that night. Now, that's been awhile. There's also a good chance it was completely pointless for me to do my hair, or make up as it all came right off.





Sunday; We tried that whole sleeping in thing. We also tried that whole napping thing. And then I got on the road and picked up my bestie so we could attend the funeral for our college friend. It was a very touching service to say the least. It was nice to see some of the guys we lost touch with from college.

And Monday, there's a good chance I slept in and took a huge nap. And, #teamjosh. Because by the end of After the Rose, Nick was a sore-losing-stage-five-clinging-jerk. I would've slapped him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo