Image Map

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Welcome to our home!

It has been almost 3 full months since we moved into our house, and it finally feels like "home." Walls are painted, pictures are hung, decorations are on display, and it's slowly coming together. We still have a few things to fix (such as a basement remodel, master bathroom,etc.), but for now, we're enjoying what we have.

For this tour, we're going to start at the entrance, of course.

Welcome to our home....

Welcome mat: Kirklands. Wreath: Homemade


Yes, that chunk at the top of the stairs will likely greet you upon your arrival. Let's start by going up the stairs.

"H sign": Kirklands. "Bless" sign: Etsy





From the top of the stairs, let's head to the Living Room today..





Tomorrow we'll check out the kitchen!

5 comments:

  1. Yayyy for getting a peek into your house! (I'm nosey like that!) We've lived in our house 3 years and I'm still not satisfied with everything- lol, but yours is looking great! I love your coffee table :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! I really love your coffee table. Can't wait to see the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is Darling :)

    Thanks for sharing! (We move in our new home in a few weeks) I cant wait to decorate it!

    { Lisa @ Showered With Design }

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAYLA! I love it!!!! The furniture in the living room looks like it's SO comfy. And all the wall decor...... GIRL! I'll book my flight now. I'm coming to visit. Hope Chunk likes Yorkies. =D

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo