Friday: Our day started off with E waking up and deciding, "Hey wife, today would be a good day to get out the ladder and wash the outside of all our windows." Um, it would? In what world?
Well, luckily I had plans at noon so after a few windows, I left the rest of the windows to him, and my Mom and I went down to have lunch with my brother. We played a little bit of fetch with his dog Wanda, and then were off to my Godparents where E met us there eventually.
A little bbq, a little croquet later, and it was time for some fireworks. Did I mention their neighbors put on a show. Like, a 3 trips to the Caribbean amount of money show. It's INSANE!
Saturday: We had a low-key day, which was amazing. I sat outside and read, Eion went golfing. It really was the perfect "weekend" day. Our night included curling on the couch with our Culvers Custard and watching "Monuments Men." Yeah... not a fan. It was way too slow for my liking.
Sunday: Our tradition of "Sunday Summerfest" continued. The perks of going the last day? Free admission. We easily save $40. We stayed about 2 and a half hours, walked around the grounds, stopped and danced to a few bands. As we were leaving we decided to finally go to Sobelman's, a restaurant we've tried to go to multiple times. They've been featured on the food channel before for their burger and massive bloody mary. I wasn't super impressed with the burger, but the bloodys did me in. The problem I found with day drinking...ready for bed by 6 pm.
Today, I am ready to do nothing but sleep, however my grocery list speaks otherwise. Ugh.









haha. I used reverse psychology to get my husband to powerwash our house on Saturday. I told him I contacted a company that was going to come out and do it for me for $200 because I had been wanting to do it but just couldn't find the time. He was all, "I'LL DO IT TOMORROW!!!!"
ReplyDelete-Jackie
http://ournashvillelife.com