I feel like this week just dragged by. This break is killing me to be honest. It's beyond weird not having a "structured" day or having to be somewhere by a certain time like previous summers. However, I am trying to check things off my never ending "to-do" list. So, here's 5 things I did accomplish this week.
1. Finally ordered pictures for my 2011 scrapbook. Thank you Shutterfly for your 101 free prints.
2. Spent the afternoon catching up with girlfriends at the pool. Is there anything better? With E back to traveling, it has become a goal to meet up with friends at least once, if not twice a week, otherwise I drive myself nuts.
3. Narrowed down what supplies I needed for my classroom. Trust me, 2 Oriental Trading magazines later and it was on the borderline of being a chore. #teacherproblems
4. Finally got all caught up on my summer shows. Rookie Blue and Party Down South anyone? Also, my obsession with Hollywood Game Night has gone way too far.
5. Watered my plants this week. So not a big deal, right? Wrong. I have a brown thumb...or whatever you want to call it. I can't grow anything to save my life, mainly because of that whole "they need sun and water" thing. And oh hey, guess who has an itty bitty pepper growing... Woohoo!
And because it's Friday, and I woke up with this song in my head, and realized "My girl Brit sang this back in the day," that's the version I'm leaving you with. Enjoy :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo