+ I dropped my galaxy while tanning last week and completely cracked the screen. Normally I wouldn't flinch, but this week it's decide to slow it's roll and freeze, especially when I'm trying to use the keyboard. This probably wouldn't be a huge deal, but I'm stabby, so it is. Not to mention I can't get a new one until fall, so there's that. E's company is changing their phone plan and more then likely will be getting iPhones. We always agreed if he got an iPhone, I would too. Guys, I have been fighting this Apple trend for years. I got an iPod as a gift from my old Nanny family because the Dad worked for Apple. I stuck with my Blackberry until they told me I needed a new one, and now I'm torn. All you Apple users out there, convince me ;)
+ Beyond over this whole getting paid once a month thing. I have been getting paid once a month since 2009 and when I say I still don't have the budgeting thing down, that's the understatement of the century. You'd think about 5 years... but nope, still dragging by the skin of my teeth by mid-month. Thank gosh we are changing to the normal format of twice a month this school year. Ka-ching. Hallelujah.
+ A lightbulb went off this summer that I really need to lose some weight. Especially before this whole having a baby thing. However, and this makes me sound like the prissiest woman on the planet, I hate sweating. I know that sounds completely ridiculous, but it's true. I don't get the "high" off it, I feel gross, and whatever endorphins I have are gone by the time I walk outta the gym. So my solution was to eat only fruits, veggies, tuna, and chicken. By last week Tuesday I had to throw in Rice cakes cause I was craving something normal. And then I made the mistake of letting myself go nuts this weekend. Whatever poundage I lost came right back. Last year I ordered the Tracey Anderson Metamorphasis program. I dug it out of the box and at least it's currently sitting on the dvd player. Baby steps people, baby steps.
+ We have 3 weddings within a 5 week period coming up here and for the first time in forever, I am at a loss what to wear. We have a barn wedding in there, as well as a fancy wedding with all of E's friends. Which leads me to the next subject...
+ I need serious suggestions of boutiques to start looking for dresses at. I've done the Forever 21, H&M, Charlotte Russe, etc route and can't find a thing. Ready, set, go! Under $50 would be awesome.
And this concludes the stabby chronicles of Cayla. Stayed tuned for tomorrow's more positive outlook.


We have so many weddings this year too! Our 4th one of 2014 is in September, which I am a bridesmaid for so I don't have to worry about what to wear, but I hear ya! I'd love to help you find something at the store, if you'd like. :) I wore this dress to a wedding last month and got so many compliments. Plus it's super breathable, which is great in the summer!
ReplyDeleteI could never get an apple. I love my Nexus
ReplyDelete.-Jackie
http://ournashvillelife.com