Image Map

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Happy Halloween! Truth be told, I'm not much of a Halloween person. I wore orange/black and some cat ear headband the last few years while working with the 4 year olds, but that was the extent of it! Though I am excited for some Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on TV tonight - HOLLA!


Time to put this Pinterest addiction to good use! This week I'm all about organization. I've been feeling more then cramped spending my days in this tiny apartment and have been looking to see where I can organize/rearrange before Christmas. We need a space for the tree, obvs! Some of these things are easy solutions so I may or may not be heading to Dollar Tree this afternoon. Bee-tee-dubs..did I mention I'm obsessed with that store?


Genius.



And this. Brillz.



Happy Hump day friends!
xo

3 comments:

  1. I love these organization tips- they're so smart! :)

    I'm your newest follower, and I would love for you to follow me back! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me feel very unorganized!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo