Well, today I wanted to share with you three of my fave recent recipes. They were all super easy peasy and more then delicious if I do say so myself. Hubby seconds it.
First up; Paula Deen's Baked Chicken & Pineapple Casserole! This, was freakin' amazing. We honestly could have ate so much more..Next time I will not cut the recipe in half. Hubby was seriously bummed he didn't have leftovers for lunch the next day. Lesson learned! Ps, #1 is a wedding gift. All of our pyrex came engraved... SO COOL!
Next, we have Hungry Girl Yum Yum Brownies. No joke, these were gone within 2 days. Between hubz [who doesn't even LIKE sweets], and myself... yeah, they were our addiction.
And last, we have a knock off of Bishop's Chocolate Pie. I don't know about y'all, but in the Midwest, there was this "buffet/lunch" place called Bishop's. I can't say I remember clearly going and what the food choices were like, but I know it was a big deal to get to go there with Grandma & Grandpa. And I knew the only reason we went was so my Grandpa could get a piece of their Chocolate Pie. Well, imagine my delight when I met my now hubz and one thing he raved about and we would head to Iowa for was Bishop's Chocolate Pie! I mentioned yesterday how much he's been working lately,so I set my little butt on a search for the recipe for this pie. Well, I found plenty and ended up going with the one I saw the most duplicates of so... without further ado...
Hubz said it was 99% close to the real deal -- Score for wifey!!!
Happy baking folks! I hope if you try these you enjoy them as much as we did!
xo






No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo