Image Map

Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Letters

It's Friday, phew. I can't even explain this week in words people.
Remember my funk I mentioned on Monday?
Well, hubby and I finally hashed everything out in a very emotional conversation on Wednesday.
The emotional part may or may not have been contributed to by my raging hormones.
We're still learning this newlywed stuff. This communication thing.
But we'll get it. No diggity. No doubt.

Friday = Friday Letters! Linking up today! 



Dear Pinterest~ Thank you for all your fall/Christmas inspiration this week. I've accomplished quite the list and can't wait to show all my readers our new decorations next week! 

Dear Rihanna ~ No words. I have lost so much respect for you that I don't even know why I'm giving you a 'letter' today. Obviously you did not learn your lesson. Way to be a great public figure for young girls out there. 

Dear Grey's Anatomy~ WOW. WOW. WOW. You are FREAKING AWESOME! I knew it was finally back on track last season, and could not WAIT until this season started, and after last night, you have me hooked for life. Please. Don't ever end. I need serious Meredith & Christina in my life.  
Best line of the night? "Mark. Mark kept dying. It was annoying."  I love how the writers find the tiniest bit of humor even when things are sad/dramatic/tragic/horrible. They stay true to the characters, always. 


Dear Badgers/Packers ~ Can we please have a better weekend? I can't deal with the emotional hangover that comes with these losses and too close games. 

Dear UW Professors ~ You're kidding, right? You're pissed off because the President of the United States, chose to come to your campus, and you have to rearrange your teaching schedule? Is this a joke? I sure hope so. I don't care about your political beliefs, it's the FREAKIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! Do you not see the history this is bringing to the University? To the students? Trust me, teacher to teacher, you can easily rearrange your damn lesson plans. Be a little more respectful, puh-leze. 

Dear Kelly & Michael ~ Ok. You win. This is by far, the best match is daytime talk shows. I've been obsessed with Kelly Ripa since her Hailey Vaughn days on All My Children, but her and Michael take the cake. Thank you for making my mornings. 

Dear Hubby~ You are my rock. Thank you for being you and talking things out with me. I know you're working your behind off to get this project done for your deadline, and I am so proud of you. Can't wait to celebrate in just a few short weeks. My love always. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo