Image Map

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Would you like some cheese to go with that wine?

I have a confession that some of you may just have heart palpitations about.

Believe it or not, I am not a wine drinker!




 I will occasionally have a glass or two, but in all honesty it just makes me want to go to bed. I need a drink to keep me going the nights I decide to drink! With that being said....

The other night, it took me 25 minutes to open a darn bottle of wine.
Don't ask me the brand. I don't know that.
I just know it was a cheap-o kind [$5 dolla on sale], and it was white.
I'm horrible. 
ANYWAYS.....I don't know if it was old, or if I seriously was just not a fan, but it taste like rancid milk.
And.... I spit it out.... and dumped out the whole bottle... 




I know. I'm a horrible waster.
So, here's my question to all you wine-o's out there.
What is a good wine to try/have in the house?
I like sweet wine, I know that much. These two would be my faves.



Oh yes. They make chocolate wine. HOLLLA.
Alas, it's time to expand the horizons. So any suggestions would be amazing!
Hook me up ladies!

xo.

2 comments:

  1. Omgoodness so I'm totally behind on this but PLEASE tell me they ship wine?! I know THE greatest wine ever hahah but I doubt you can get it there, it's made from a winery here! It's red..and sweet..and delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way!!! #soulsistahs And the only wine I've ever enjoyed is that exact chocolate one u pictured above! Yummo!!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo