THEN, when I saw on twitter she was basing it off of this quote;
Oh, I was beyond excited! I love me some Audrey Hepburn. Especially her quotes.
And especially this one.
I believe...
in love, true wuv.
that smiling at a stranger and getting a smile back can make your whole day.
that everyone is beautiful in their own way.
when a pretty girl is nasty, she becomes ugly.
shopping with gift cards is the best way to shop.
that leggings are socially acceptable for anything.
that Britney Spears can cure any bad day.
that having a cookie before dinner does not ruin your appetite.
that fur-babies are just as important as real babies.
that there is nothing better about fur-babies then the unconditional love received.
that being afraid of the dark is totally normal for a 27 year old.
that a woman can be just as sexy in sweats and no make up as a LBD and heels.
that table manners are a necessity, except when it comes to chicken wings & ribs
there is nothing better on a snow day then a blanket, hot chocolate, & a good book.
that dancing is the best way to break a sweat.
that dancing is the best way to break a sweat.
Fall is perfect date weather. Pumpkin patches, apple picking, & tailgating.
late 90's & 00's rap brings out my booty poppin'.
there is always a song to match how I'm feeling.
family is the most important thing in the world
in Santa Clause, and that the 25 days of Christmas should be fully celebrated.
that writing in a journal every night strengthens the bond between husband & wife
pictures are the only decorations needed in a house.
in forgiving, but never forgetting.
laughing until your stomach hurts soothes the soul.
xo

Oh I love these little things!! You've been linking up a lot lately--thanks for finding me new reading material :)
ReplyDeleteps--love the pictures up top...the one on the right is adorable!!
Thanks my dear! It's fun linking up and not having to "think" sometimes!
DeleteLoved your comment about journal writing strengthening a bond between husband and wife- I'm acutally very curious about it- is it something that you both do together? And if so, how do you get your hubs to cooperate?! I just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better- I'm excited to follow along!
ReplyDeletenew follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com
Love that Princess Bride reference! I enjoyed this list! Found you through the link up.
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I share a journal...we don't use it every night, but occasionally write to each other in it, and I love reading that journal! Definitely one of my most treasured possessions.
ReplyDeleteAnd eating a cookie before dinner definitely encourages a healthy appetite. It's only when you eat, maybe, 10 cookies before dinner that there's a problem.
New follower from the link up! Welcome to blogging girl! :)
ReplyDeletexo