It's the hubby's birthday & I've been running all day.
I need to get in the shower to get ready for tonight.
It's called priorities people. Apparently blog > shower. Duh.
Dear Erin Condren : You are one day away from gracing me with your presence. I can not wait to fill you up with my insane fall schedule!!!
Dear wedding thank you's.: Consuming my life this week is an understatement. I will finish you Sunday. Good riddance.
Dear pandora "teen pop" station: Thanks for getting me through my massive cleaning/organizing/decorating/baking day. It was much appreciated hearing non-stop BSB, BritBrit, Xtina, & MORE.
Dear Packers: Thanks for winning. The hubster was in a great mood last night!
Dear Self: Reminder - next time you want to use the credit card, ask when hubby has consumed too many alcoholic beverages. Not even a question this time!
Dear shutterfly book: You turned out AWESOMMMME. I don't even want to print out any more wedding pictures.
Dear pioneer woman: Your cheeseburger salad was to-die-for. Even the hubby was satisfied. If you want to try it [and you SHOULD], here's the link. Pioneer Woman's Cheeseburger Salad
Dear Husband: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know tonight will be low-key, but tomorrow's all day tailgate is going to be freakin' amazing. I hope you enjoy every single second! Thank you as well for being dabomb.com and letting me have a quiet night at home to watch x-factor and glee instead of the Packer game. Thank you as well for not giving me crap for not watching the Packer game. There's only how many left.... xo

Happy weekend folks! And the above e-card. Yeah. True story.
xo!

hahaha love that beer card..
ReplyDeleteNew follower!
Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!