I may or may not be enjoying a bowl of Madagascar shaped Mac & watching "Lilo & Stitch."
Yeah. I'm 27.
Dear Glade Maple Pumpkin candle: you are heavenly! I have been wanting you since I first sniffed you two weeks ago, and every time we go to the store, you're sold out. Today, I picked up plenty! I can not wait to light you this weekend.Dear 3 PM: I don't know what it is, but you just make me want to fall asleep every day. I tune into "Reba," and 2 seconds later, I'm out. Knock it off.
Dear crock-pot: LOVE this fall weather today, which means I had to get you going. You're stinkin' up the house amazeballs!
Dear Gluten Free Diet: I am considering you more and more, especially after the last few weeks. While I can't quit cold turkey, I plan to take drastic steps next week to start you. As in, no more bread, and no more pasta [for now!] And if any of you have steps to help me along, I'd love to hear them! Ps, I did not appreciate going grocery shopping and finding out everything has "enriched white flour." Ehmahgah.
Dear Jesus Jugs: Love the new haircut. And totally using it as inspiration for my hair chop at the end of the month. Its gorg. I maybe dabbled in that about 3 years ago... just the way shorter version. This is perfect-o!Dear Diet Coke: We need a break. Seriously. I notice a difference in my body, and my teeth, since I became addicted to you. Whoever wants to invent the "DC patch..." welcome to a million smackers.
Dear Husband: Thank you for being so patient this week while I sorted through the wedding pictures and framed them. Thank you as well for not commenting on the fact that the frames weren't perfectly straight. I know it bothered the heck outta you ;]
xo.
Hahhahah love jesus jugs!!! I love that glade candle too!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!! Love your blog! Your newest follower!!
Xoxo Bunnie :)
http://www.quallmanza.blogspot.com
ahh theres a candle??? i grabbed the spray! its amazing!
ReplyDeletenew follower :)
Have a happy Friday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!