Bad news - My week has been screwed up to stupid allergy attacks, so we'll start wedding stuff tomorrow.
For now, Labor Day recap. HOLLA.
I started getting these stupid allergy attacks last summer. Had a hard time breathing, broke out in hives on my neck and chest, super stuffy, and my face and eyes would get puffy. I didn't get into the allergist until January [doctor's suck.] By then, they were about every 20 some days. And of course, it always happened on a day/weekend we had jammed full. The doctor finally prescribed something to make sure the hives don't come back, but I still get these "attacks," as they call them, pretty frequently. Instead of hives, it feels like I want to scratch my face, neck, and chest off. Well, I had one to start our weekend off. Completely knocked me off my socks. But, it was GAME DAY, so obviously I soldiered on. And then I had another yesterday. I started my day cleaning the guest room, laundry, normal things. Next thing I know, I can hardly catch my breath I'm sneezing so many times in a row. So, I took a second pill of both things I'm prescribed and zzzzzzzzzzzz. I took a 4 flippin' hour nap. And it wasn't just a "nap." It was an, out cold. Missed appointments, phone calls, wasted the day out cold nap. Needless to say, today I'm catching up on appointments I missed, as well as trying to figure out if our new insurance will cover an appointment. That is, if I get in before next Christmas! Oy vey!
So, while Saturday started out on a "blah" note, we eventually made it downtown to tailgate.
We met up with hubby's cousin & best man and had a pretty good time.
Between the jager bombs, & the jim bean my Dad gave the guys to sneak in.... they were a blast in a glass!
Jager to start the game
I spy wtih my little eye... Devin Harris!
Sunday, we headed back to hubby's parents. First, we stopped at his aunt & uncle's in Iowa for a fish fry. Then back to the farm it was. That night, we met up with some of our awesome friends for a great time. We never laugh as hard as we do when the 4 of us are together. We already made plans for October and November and I'm just giddy with excitement!
Love him, love her!
One last excitement of the weekend.... FINALLY ordered my Erin Condren!
|
Order Confirmation
|
![]() |
Thank you for your order!
|
||||||
| |||||||
Have a GREAT day friends! xo

No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo