Image Map

Thursday, September 6, 2012

You got the kiss that taste like honey

Today feels like it's super busy, though at the same time, it's not.
Cause that makes sense.
I need to get to the bank & get a cashier's check.
To change my name & all that junk. [ this is so much more difficult then it should be. seriously.]
My to-do lists just don't get any shorter.
With that being said, I figured I'd just leave some laughs today.








* One quick thing - if you have not purchased Kip Moore's CD, DO so. He is the next big thing. Mark my word.

Annnnd, if you have any ideas on how to convince the hubby we need, as in matter of life or death, to go see Church, Moore, and Moore in October... I'm all ears!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo