Image Map

Friday, August 31, 2012

God almighty, it's FRIDAY!

I feel like this week dragged on foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
This week we're linking up with a new blog I found, The Bargain Blonde.
Sidebar - I don't know how I'm just joining this mamacita's fan base. She is HILARIOUS.
And knows everything to know about Target.
We're gonna be friends. Obvs.
With that being said, let's get down to biz-nass.



{Favorite Quote}
True story homies. Apparently messing up your BC pack so mother nature does not visit on your honeymoon, means payback of dragging the pms symptoms out for a WEEK. Between the serious hot flashes [really?!], and looking about 5 months preggo with bloat.. it's been a great week. 

{Favorite nail art}
Ready for Badger gameday! Plus, the sparkle brings out my bling - which I am still looking at every 2 minutes. I can't believe it's real life. Essie "forever yummy," and "set in stones" were my choices for this mani. 

{Favorite Place to be this Weekend}
Obviously the Camp. I can't WAIT! We're going as a double date with the hubby's bff and his new girl. Plus tailgating with many, many friends and I am jumping out of my skin in excitement! 

{Favorite Bloggers this week}
I can't get enough of these ladies & anxiously wait for their next post! Mah gurl, Erin, was the first blog I ever stumbled upon & one of my fave bloggers. Plus, she loves Mac. I love Mac. We have some good twatter convos :) Miss Erin lead me to the hysterical, Taylor, and my Wisconsin homegirl, Stormy. And I already talked about how awesome the Bargain Blonde is! 

{Favorite Guy}
My hubby. I was a PMSing/nervous wreck this week and he took it all without saying a word. He worked long days but still managed to make me feel beyond appreciated for making dinner. He knows how bored I get at home all day & how it's not the ideal situation, but still manages to make time for me when he gets home from work. I can't tell you how great that makes me feel. I can't wait for our amazing weekend babe!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cayla! So many thoughts running through my head--
    1. It kind of made me lol about your honeymoon and pms rearranging. I have major anxiety about having to pack tampons on our honeymoon!! I have a period calendar app on my phone and it's supposed to start MID honeymoon. Literally. Eff.
    2. Love the nails and your ring! It is gorgeous!
    3. Have fun tailgating! So jealous! The Hawks are at Wrigley this weekend..so no tailgating for us :(

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo