Image Map

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bachelorette Party!

What an exciting weekend!
This weekend was my bachelorette party and man, oh man, my girls did a great job!

We started the day at lunch in Cheeseburger in Paradise. I love that place! I got the St. Barts Citrus Chicken  and WOW! Normally I get the good old "Cheeseburger in Paradise," but since I'm trying to eat a lot better I decided to go the chicken route. It had some awesome broccoli, and some teriyaki rice. No joke, I told E we need to go back soon so I can get some more. Only a few girls were able to come to that part, but it was all but 1 of my bridesmaids so I was very happy. We were able to discuss so many details, and all but 2 have been through it before which is great! Every detail I forget - they remember!


From there, we headed downtown for awesome mani/pedis. not.
This was, I think we're all in agreement, the one disappointment of the day. We went to the beauty school... and all I can sing is "beauty school drop out..."

Apparently they were all very new students. We all left with smeared toes and fingers, uneven nails, and chipped nail paint. We weren't happy campers. And the "teacher's" response?
"Well, they are students."

But it wasn't the end of the world, and we still had fun chatting with each other. So time for a night out! We went up to the Dells, had dinner at a place called Kahunaville, as well as danced the night away! I ran into some old high school guy friends which was awesome. I was really close to them in high school & it was just neat to see them. So, without me rambling more....








Ps... I kinda have a thing for an oversized jacuzz. Proof:


Getting ready... sleeping... vegas... I'm classy.

To all my girls:
Thank you SO much, for going above and beyond to make this a wonderful weekend. To the girls who put this together - it was more then I could have imagined! And to all of my loves that joined me to celebrate, you are amazing. I haven't laughed/danced/ had that much fun in a really long time... and I'm so glad I got to celebrate with all of YOU! My legs are still sore and it's almost 48 hours later. I love you all. xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo