Wedding is over....
Honeymoon is over....
I'm going through SERIOUS withdrawls!
Since we returned from Mexico, I feel like I've been just as busy as the week before the wedding. Between laundry, cleaning, getting the place together, & trying to find a job... phew! I already feel like I need a weekend from the weekend & a vacation from the vacation. Just sayin'.
The wedding/honeymoon will be recapped at some point [when I'm able to process everything that happened! ] , but for now, just some randoms of the last crazy week.
~ The fridge we came home to.... which meant a bright & early grocery trip!
~ I spent all day Wednesday cleaning....with a little baking & salsa making in the middle.
In a nutshell, that's been my life this last week. I'm starting to hear a permanent "hmmmm.." whether it's from the dishwasher, washing machine, or dryer. It's never ending! You know what else is never ending?!?!
Man! This is a bonafide trainwreck.
I can not look away...no matter how many times I flip to something else!
Last night's episode, goes down as one of the dumbest in history [ no you, no you, you did this, you did that] but for real? Best part. Jacqueline "sleeping" through the whole argument.
No lie, I woulda pulled the saaaaaame thing!
Okay, okay.... here's some sneak peeks from the weekend, honeymoon, & wedding.
The "chaos" that was the pictures taking process at Gram's 80th birthday brunch.
Honeymoon sneak...
Wedding sneak....
Ta-ta for now, loves!






aah!! I had been wondering how it all went and hoping you would post some pics!! I love the last pic, you look great!! Post more, asap! :)
ReplyDelete