Oh yeah!
Happy dance!
I am ecstatic!
After having a howling cat all week & having the blinds wide open to please him.....
Last night, hubby & I got our first full night of sleep since MEXICO!
True story ladies.
It was pitch dark in our room last night.
Couldn't see a single street light.
Couldn't see a single car light from the parking lot.
And I honestly thought I was in Mexico still when I woke up.
I wanted to put on my swim-suit and head on down to the pool!
But then I got the sadz.
Cause I had to clean... and go through boxes still in the guest room.
And call our landlord since our fridge is leaking.
Which is where I head now. To put dinner in the oven & wait for the landlord.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo