Image Map

Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Letters

Is it really Friday already?
I shouldn't say that... I honestly thought it was Saturday when hubby's alarm went off today.
So, since it's still Friday, that only means it's time for Friday's Letters with Ashley!

Photobucket


Dear blog; we're gonna do some re-vamping here the next week or so. And we're gonna start getting more involved in the blogging community. I think it's about time. 

Dear new shoes; let's get this body changing going. We'll talk more about it next week, but I've decided it's also time for a body re-vamping, starting monday. And these new babies will definitely help!


Dear Homecoming; TOMORROW! You are my favorite game of the season. And we will keep that axe for another year. Hollla!!


Dear Katie & Steph; you girls rock my socks and I am soooooo excited for your link-up next week! Thank you for finally doing a link-up together :) 

Dear pandora; Hootie & the blowfish and blues traveler to get me through the morning? You sure know the way to a girl's heart. 

Dear hubby; you + me + badger game + all you can eat wings + pumpkin patch + lots of friends = a weekend I am giddy for!! You rock my socks! 


1 comment:

  1. I am pretty damn pumped about the link up next week too!

    Stopping by from today's link up and newest follower! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo