Image Map

Monday, October 15, 2012

Aca-'scuse me?

Another weekend flew by and it was amazing!
Hubby & I have been on the same page the last few days, and this was one of the most relaxing weekends we've had in awhile. Totally helped the Badgers & Packers won.
Friday I spent the day shopping at the outlet mall with one of my fave baby mama's for her future baby's clothes, and then we went to see "Pitch Perfect."
It was amazeballs. Seriously. Like, I want to see it again already.


Rebel Wilson is hilarious. I loved her in Bridesmaids and just adore her.
Saturday we were suppose to head to the pumpkin patch, but mother nature decided to pour all day long. So instead, badger game and sleeping on the couch it was. Hubby took this picture at some point.


I spent the weekend in my glasses which is not the norm for me. I woke up about 4 am on Saturday with my eyes just burning, so I took my contacts out, and by the time we got up around 7:30, I could barely open my eyes. Hubby had to finally pry one of them open to make sure there was nothing in there. I pretty much spent the day Saturday with my eyes closed, listening to the game and snoozing here and there. Saturday night though we met up with my lovah Jess and her fiance at Texas Roadhouse. LOVE that place! We had an amazing time, they are hilarious, and I adore our relationship!

[2010]

Yesterday, was another lazy day of running errands in the pouring rain and watching movies & the Packer game. Sometimes they are most needed as a break between the stresses of real life. Now next week we try to juggle homecoming & some best friends in town. HOLLA! 

Quick peek for tomorrow! Last week I was on a baking hunt & made these AMAZING brownie muffins which having a whopping 180 calories. Heaven on earth peeps. Add in some pineapple chicken by Queen Paula Deen and we had a great dinner last week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo