Image Map

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stage 5 status

Lately I have reached this status when it comes to obsession.
Candles. Clothes. Music. TV. Cleaning.
Oh yes. Cleaning. If it ain't clean, I'm on top of that shiz like whaaaaa.
So I thought I'd show you some of the things I am indeed in need of rehab & can't get enough of!



Candles! There is a bath & body works outlet less then a mile from our house.
Meaning I totally went a little cray-cray there last week.


Clothes. I'm in a "buying new clothes" mindset...
even though my bank account is totally against it. 
Hello. Kohl's charge. It's like lay-a-way... but with 20% off. 


Music. There is some good music out lately folks. Just check itunes and you'll be happily surprised.
One gripe? Tswift. Stop releasing your songs like, every other day. I've decided from them I ain't buyin' your new record.
I apologize... I'm on an "ain't" kick this week. Just cause I can. So there.


TV. I mean really, could there be any greater TV shows on right now? 
I am obsessed with BBT, devastated RHONJ is over, & in love with Tami Taylor Connie Britton. 
Add in non-stop Roseanne on day's I'm not working & FNL reruns? I'm in TV heaven homies.



So there you have it. I need to admitted to some kind of obsession rehab stat.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo