This week has definitely been an exhausting one.
No Friday Letter's this week. We're gonna mix it up a bit.
I don't know about y'all, but I am in serious withdrawl from my Jersey Housewives!
ps, LURVE Melissa's dress.
I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite "train wreck" moments from the season. And what a train wreck it was, right?
In my opinion, I think they all need a break from reality TV. And I'm totally Team Jacqueline.
Disclaimer, all images are from the awesome Tumblr I found called "RealityTVGIFs."
Hilarious.
![]() |
| This one totally stole the show all season. Cracked me up! |
![]() |
| I'm hoping next season she learns English. Like Jekyl & Hyde. |
![]() |
| Delusional much? |
And, my favorite Jersey girl..... Dead serious. I love her.
Happy weekend friends. May you get into as much Jersey trouble as you possibly can. Karma anyone?











No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo