If my computer was in the bedroom and we had a tv in the bedroom, I would not have moved from my bed this morning. This weekend wore.me.out and I have to admit, I didn't do too much! Definitely didn't get my halloween party on like I know most of you probably did! [ Can't wait to see pictures, btdubs.]
I left town Thursday morning & decided to head down to my Gram's in Iowa. It was so nice to just get away. I missed my hubby and bubz big time, but loved every second of being with Gram. I headed back Friday afternoon to join my mom at the Humane Society. She's been going back and forth since the wedding about getting a kitten, and she ended up with two!! Be prepared.. photo dump time.
The Humane Society was all about Halloween!
Hazel. 3 months. 4.1 pounds.
Honey. 3 months. 2.2 pounds.
I know some people aren't "cat people," but I personally think nobody can say no to a kitten! They're quite the wild bunch. It took Honey even longer to open up, but she definitely lives up to her name. Multiple times she crawled up to my shoulder & just curled up and fell asleep. ADORBS!
Saturday, I'd rather like to forget. Did anyone else see that UW game? Ugh. Embarassing. Ugly. Deja Vu. I hate losing to Michigan State. HATE it. I've still got a rock in my stomach over it. I blame myself. I wasn't wearing my lucky socks.I spent the day/night babysitting so I couldn't get too bent out of shape. And Sunday, nothing exciting except the Packer game and getting home to my hubby.
Hubby's been working alot lately. About 14 hour days, including Saturday. Which means I barely get to see him. I've maybe seen him 10 hours since last Monday. Granted I was gone part of the week, but that only meant he worked later not having to come home knowing I made dinner. But it sounds like this will be how it goes the next few weeks until this project is done. The only positive is we found out this weekend we'll be staying here for at least a few more months and then head to the "potential city" in the spring. Fingers crossed something gets set in stone by the new year! It's just nice to know we don't have to add "moving" to our holiday to-do list.Now I am off to the store to get some supplies to make my hubby's favorite pie. I figure he can at least have something exciting to come home to, besides me!
xo




No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo