Thanks for hosting this one Ashley!
Dear Wisconsin Weather; Brrrrrrrr! It's like you can't make your mind up, no surprise, but I'm really not digging the thunderstorms on Saturday. We had outside stuff planned all day. Bah humbug.
Dear subbing; Hopefully this week was the start of something good. I really don't want to look for a job right now when we're potentially moving in a few short months.
Dear potential new city; I don't like you. One bit. And yes, I will pout about it until the day we "potentially" move. And I say "potentially" because nothing is set in stone with this company. But hubby is 99% sure. I could cry.
Dear Grocery Store; glad we got to enjoy each other's company 3 times this week. Maybe next week I'll remember to write everything I need down.
Dear Mitt; I'm trying really, really, really, really hard to be fair here and hear both sides before making a decision, but you are making that super hard to do when you keep turning down opportunities that you need to be taking. I know they may seem "pish posh" to someone like you, but turning down Nickelodeon's Kid debate AND glamour magazine because they wanted to ask you "women's issues" questions? Bad move sir, bad move. That is exactly what I want to know from you. I want to know if my meds are going to be covered, not because I don't want my eggo to get preggo, but because my endometriosis needs those pills so I don't miss consecutive days of work and be in pain 24/7. Not all of us use it for "casual sex."
Dear blog; I'm really not feeling you this week. Sorry. I guess I just didn't realize I was entering back into high school when it came to blogging & it's starting to take up too much time to be "perfect" so people will "like" my blog. I never wanted to be a part of the "popular" crowd then, and I really don't feel like kissing butt to become "popular" among blogs. I'm also fully aware of some stage 5's who can't leave my page alone & that in itself is enough to make me shut this thing down.
Dear Hubby; somehow mother nature took your side so you didn't have to go to the pumpkin patch & apple orchard this weekend. you lucky dog you.
To leave Friday on a cheery note.... I'm obsessed with this song.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo