I feel like this is kind of a given when you start to talk "wedding."
But at the same time... why is it even important?
For me, I want to look good for my wedding day.
I want to look healthy.
BUT...
these are forever pictures.
I will look back on these for the rest of my life.
And I will want to be happy with what I see. Not upset with how I look.
Anyone who knows me, knows I do not do the whole "working out" thing.
I especially don't like looking like this;
"Sweating" is not something I am a fan of.
I don't like being hot.
Take for example, right now.
I'm sitting in my place, and it's muggy as HECK in here. And I'm sweating.
ew.
You know what I will do?
Crunches & Push ups.
Old skool baby!
So instead, I've decided to change my eating habits completely.... as well as add in the exercise when my fiance drags me along.
My mom's friend changed her diet completely & only eats the following:
fruits. veggies. protein in the form of walnuts, peanuts, cashews.
And no joke, her doctor approved it.
Since october, she has lost....
35 POUNDS!
I am just flabbergasted by this.
So, I've decided to try it. I mean, it can't be that hard.
If anything, it effects the fiance more then me.
He is 125% meat and potatoes.
And while I wasn't before I met him, now I am.
So, this is a part of my new "lifestyle,"
And this,
But.... I will admit. I do have a weakness.
So....
Mac & Cheese. Brownie Batter mixer.
We have to take a temporary break up.
How about every other week instead of once a week?
Deal. Deal.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo