Image Map

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Obsession: Pinning

I have become a lean, mean, pinning machine.
When I need a little break from unpacking boxes, organizing closets, or anything to distract me from spending moolah that is not in my bank account....
I pin.


And honestly, it clears my mind and makes it race at the same time.
I can mindlessly look through it, then start to wonder how in the world I'm going to do all these wonderful things that I have now "pinned."

So, to motivate me, I made a new "board" as they call them.
"Mission: Accomplished."

It's almost like my own mini-competition to see what I can or can't accomplish. Granted, this probably isn't the best "competition" to juggle with the wedding being in 80 days or so.
But hey... it's a stress reliever!
[ no joke. I had an anxiety attack this morning thinking about what I still needed to do. That's for another day. ]

You're obviously waiting for the whole reason of this post; what I've accomplished.
Last week, I've made this yummy dish.




The first one I found when trying to find crock pot recipe's.
It lead me to this awesome blog; Ring Around the Rosies

Friends, let me tell you. It made enough for us to have a bag leftover for another night!
On the scale of yummyness, it was about a 7ish.
E and I both agreed it was missing another spice, though we weren't sure what.
Plus, normally all left-overs are gone the next day when E takes them to work, this one, not so much.
But, I will make it again. And this time we may add another spice or two.
If you are looking for things like this, to put in the slow cooker or to cook all day so you have a warm meal when you get home, check out this website. There were so many ideas that I definitely wrote down one or two more.

We had this tonight....


I have to say, this is a man's dish. It was chalk full of meat, which E loved. He definitely put it in the "make again" category.
This filling [ very filling] dish came from the Campbell's Kitchen site. A lot of the dishes I've found from pinterest have came from there. It may be my go-to tool from now on.
Another slow cooker recipe which left the house smelling AH-MAZING all day long.

Tonight I will leave you with this image. This is my cat to a "T". No joke, I will take a picture next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo