Image Map

Friday, May 18, 2012

Trainwreck 101

It's 80 degrees out. The sun is shining. And this, is my lunch.


Yummay Yummay!
So, today should be the five things I'm lovin' this week.  Howeeeever...
Grey's Anatomy was last night. I feel the need to vent about that.
Since I already saw the first 6 minutes, I was totally expecting everything, but I still;
screamed/groaned/almost puked.
And as soon as I heard little Grey giving a run down of her injuries to Yang, I knew.
But even though I knew, and it was confirmed, that didn't stop the tears.
And these weren't just a few stray tears peeps. These were full out ugly tears.
Because I sooooo wanted her and McSteamy to have a happy ending.
But you know what. By the time it was over, I was somewhat content with everything.

I think knowing that the following renewed their contracts;

Yang, Karev, McDreamy, Mer

made that finale a little easier of a pill to swallow. 
Why? 
- Since Altman's gone, Yang has to stay to be the head of cardio.
- Something is going to happen to Arizona. Not sure if she'll make it or not, I feel like not. There was a lot of foreshadowing the week before with her and Callie. If she doesn't though, that's where Karev comes in to stay. 
- Meredith will stay, because Christina will stay. As well as the fact that...
- Derek will realistically not be able to operate anymore. Therefore, he will become part of the board/chief/ some what of a head guy so he's still around. But therefore, the Boston offer will go away. And obviously, Meredith won't leave without Derek and Zola. Sidebar: how cute that Mer mentioned Zola to keep living for! 
- I am on the fence of what's going to happen with Jackson. While I'd love McHottie to stay [hello blue eyes! I totally understand him leaving. 
- Kepner. I'm over her. So if she wants to leave. Adios. 
- McSteamy.... I don't even know what to say. I have to say I do understand Lexie leaving for the fact that there is nowhere for the storyline to go for her and Mark. They've gone full circle with their relationship. All that would be left, would be the fairy tale ending. She professed her love, he saves her from the horrible crash, they recover together, get married, have a kid. If Meredith and Derek were leaving, that would have been the ending. 

The ending really rubbed me the wrong way. I was hoping at least someone would find them. And how much must Hunt be kicking himself for ignoring his nurse at the beginning who was trying to tell him about all those messages?! Summer will fly by for me personally, but I can't wait for September to see what happens. And as long as Lexie gets the funeral she deserves, I'll be okay with it. 
And if George meets her in heaven, that'd be even better. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo