G&B, America's Got Talent, DWTS recap, facebook, twatter, and pinterest.
I'm a world class multi-tasker if you haven't figured that out by now.
Tonight, could not be any more jammed packed with television.
And E was insistent we didn't need DVR... I'd like to say I'm proving him wrong this week.
Sidebar -- anyone else "over" facebook? Maybe just us old foggies who've had it around since 2005? I can't deal with the changes anymore. And no lie, looking at drunken nights out friend's pictures was a lot more fun then seeing their "new house" pictures. Guilty, of all the above. But it was more fun, true?
Back to the point at hand, we're currently not as worried about G&B, because they're luckily onDemand. Which means, tomorrow I can watch them with my breakfast.
Same with America's Got Talent.
Except, I don't really get into that until American can vote. Same with Idol. It just is how it is.
And in 6 minutes, Glee and Dancing with the Stars is on.
Normally, I'd pick Glee any day.
But... my favorite Packer is in the finals. And he kicked serious BOO-TAY last night.
Therefore, I will shed a tear or two if he doesn't win.
Loved the Packer colors. Go Donald, Go Donald, Go Donald! Cross your fingers everyone.
E and I used all our phone lines possible for all our votes.
And then, there's Glee. The finale. For the seniors.
I'm so over this show.
Yet, I've watched it from day one and so I feel some sort of heart tug that I need to watch this tonight.
And stupid FOX, doesn't put any shows onDemand.
But, there's no way in the world I'm missing Donald.
So, flipping it is. Goodbye Rachel Berry. Goodbye Puck. Goodbye Finn-Finnian. Goodbye Santana. Goodbye Kurt [ finally!] Goodbye Quinn. Goodbye Mike Chang [ I barely knew thee.]
I'll leave you with this friends.
Promise, it's worth the 3 minutes.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo