E: What were you thinking for dinner?
Me: I don't know.... I have leftovers written down.
E: I was going to take those for lunch tomorrow.
Me: Oh. [insert silence]
E: What else do you have planned?
Me: Ummmm.....
E: Do you want me to pick up something?
Me: Oh, I don't care.
E: Culvers? Subway? Something else?
Me: Whatever you want babe.
This conversation is sadly, part of the norm. I'm not a huge eater. I'm a huge snacker which is half my problem, but not a huge meal eater. It's been that way since I was a kid.
Even when I still ate McDonald's [ in my college days... never again after a food poisoning bout ], I was the 20someyearold getting a Happy Meal. Because that was enough food for me.
Believe it or not, growing up, my brother & I would split a Happy Meal. We just aren't big eaters.
Which leads me to my next point. Finding a bridal shower/bachelorette party/rehearsal dinner dress.
I mean, seriously? You want me to pick 3 dresses? It takes me at least 45 minutes to try on dresses in a store, that is if I even find anything I like. I'm picky. Very picky. Can you tell by my closet? Heck no.
But trust me, I am.
If I take a gander on the Forever 21 website for example and see nothing that trips my trigger, I give up on shopping for awhile.
Same with Kohls. See nothing from the LC or Elle line that I like? No mas shopping for awhile.
So... back to the dilemma at hand.
This is where I'm asking my peeps to help me with this.I know for my bachelorette party = something fun, flirty, and easy to dance in. [ since we're going dancing]
1 reminds me of a Betsey Johnson dress, which I LOVE, but is so out of the price range.
2 is the wedding color, more in the price range, and super flirty.
3 also the wedding color, and i love love love the bling.
4 is the same as 2, yes, but it's white. I feel like I need to wear white?
I know for rehearsal dinner = yeah... that's where I'm stuck. I don't know if I want white. We're having a pasta bar after all. But mid-August means something light and flowy!
I don't have much to say about the above. Some look too formal, but #3 is just catching my eye. Plus, they're all in budget so YIPEE!
And to answer any lingering questions.... E eventually did get dinner last night. It's not like I starved him. Geeze people.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo