My work day is over, I'm enjoying my shows, and I have the simplest Pin ever for you to do! This week has been a roller coaster like no other, and I will be so happy when tomorrow comes.
My original pin
![]() |
| source |
I pinned this into the "love & marriage" board of my Pinterest. E and I used this as a reading at our wedding (the whole song,) and people tell us all the time, "Hey! We watched Wedding Singer and thought of you guys." So cute :) Anyways, when we were thinking of things to put on the walls of our bedroom a lightbulb clicked and I decided this was what was missing.
GUYS. Simplest project ever.
Step 1: Open document in Word.
Step 2: Print document.
Step 3: Put document in frame
Step 4: Hang on wall
[20 cool points to whoever can tell me what song that's from!]




1. You are so sweet for always linking up! I love it. 2. I have never seen that saying before-and think it's adorable. Easy is always good!
ReplyDeleteLOVE a super easy project!!! Jay-Z rocks my socks! :)
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing wrong with simple projects! :)
ReplyDeleteLove this idea! Something from Pinterest i may actually be able to do!
ReplyDelete